Monday, July 25, 2005

Changed Stuff Around...

Well, I think I got things set up a little better. I can link now over there --> That's cool. I also changed things so that the title and stuff more closely shows what I'm going to use this for.

Our debt feels crushing at times. We have about $10,000 in credit cards, which is really our main goal at this time. We also have a little under $90,000 on the house and about $60,000 in student loans. We will probably work on paying off the house before the student loans because of the lower interest rate on the student consolidation loan.

I struggle with compulsive spending. Completely my own fault, but it is almost a daily struggle. Even just last month - dh updated Quicken and told me that we had spent just over $90 on eating out since June 20th. Say what? All of that "burger here" and "soda there" add up. How depressing.

Not much else I'm going to say today. I teach summer school and get paid this Thursday, when I'll be able to make a nice payment to two of the credit cards - and get them paid off. Then I'll be concentrating on the big cc.

More later -

No comments: