Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Bills.

I put off paying the bills.

I really don't know why.

Some weird God-given right to keep my own money?

Nah.

Anyway. We are now officially one week and one day past payday (we get paid monthly) and I still have not done the bills. We have bills coming due, and I feel no pressure. Isn't that terrible?

I did hop online and send the smaller cc a token payment. I had meant to send them at least $75 over that. But nooooo...I haven't updated Quicken yet to see where we're at.

And the BECC is due in 2 days, too. Have I sent them extra? Have I paid at all? NOOOOOoooooooooooooooo....too lazy for that.

Hmmm...I guess I need to go on their website and see when the due date is. Swear to God, I'm NOT paying any more late fees with them...

And yet, here I sit, clacking away on the keyboard rather than pay our bills.

Go figure.

No comments: