Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The last week has been interesting, and we've been VERY good. :) We are still under budget, and I was able to transfer some money over from paypal to cover shipping for some ebay stuff I needed to send off.

I am going to try to post at least 3x a week, and post some stuff about what I'm doing to save/make more money.

Today:
~Worked 2-1/2 hours curric time (@$20/hour) + yesterday 4 hours (@$20/hour) = $130 (but we won't get that until the July paycheck at the earliest)
~Ate ALL meals at home, even though I was so tempted not to - saved $3.90 for breakfast, at least $3 for lunch, and $20 for dinner. :) Yay us!


I also worked on the wedding dress I'm making, and finished the laundry up. I picked up the clutter in the LR and watered my poor plants. Like I mentioned before, I tend to organize/clean more when we have money stuff on the brain.


okay: ebay stuff this week! :)

No comments: