Wednesday, July 18, 2007

So stressed out!

I have so much to do before the end of next week...not even exaggerating, when I made my "to do" list on Monday, it was 2 pages of a legal pad. That's just before the end of the day next week Thursday.

And it's not even things that I could put off until after then - I think that's what's stressing me out so much. Summer school ends next week, so there are things that have to be done - grades, etc. The curriculum - I need to finish by next week, or my payment will be delayed until well into the school year. The stuff I'm writing for the state - she needs by mid-august, but if I want to catch people to preview, it needs to be done next week.

Then, there's the wedding party - bride's dress + 3 bridesmaids dresses.

The nice thing is that....if I get through the next week, and get everything done...and then get the wedding set to go and ready ---

Then after the 10th, I will have NOTHING on my calendar until I have to return to work on Aug 29th - or whatever that date is - the Thursday before Labor Day. We know we want to go to the Dells one day, and there's a few things we'd LIKE to do - but nothing that has to be done.

So...all I have to do is get through til next week and get everything done that's supposed to be done.

No problem, right?

so - until then, Associated Content is off-limits, so are eBay and local auctions. Focus, focus, focus...

Remember, all this together (including the summer school check) is...somewhere between $5000 and $6000 before taxes.

I can do this. I can do this. I can...I can...

:)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Kris,
Thanks for your words of encouragement. Good luck in getting through the next few very busy weeks!
- Jen :)