Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dave Rocks!

I am so excited, I can hardly contain myself.

Dh has been going along with the Dave Ramsey plan, as I describe it to him. He's not a big reader, because the angle of holding a book really hurts his neck (he is disabled). And he hasn't really listened to the mp3's or radio show.

BUT...when I told him the tv show was on, he was mildly interested. When the channel finally started showing up around 6pm tonight (Dave's show is on at 7), I was really excited, and dh ended up watching the whole hour with me!

We had a great discussion (I always knew dh would like Dave), and he agreed with me that it was an interestin show and he liked Dave for his common sense, conservative views, and his Christian teachings.

I am SO hyped!

(The show was great, just like his radio show, really. I'd add more, but I need to head off to bed.) :)

More tomorrow -

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Kris. That's so fantastic! I'm so jealous. I'd love to watch with my DH but we don't get the channel (yet anyway). Also, great to see you posting so frequently.

Mrs E said...

Congratulations! I took DH to see Dave live last year. His interest and gazelle intensity had waned a little. Until Dave came on air and now he ALWAYS watches it with me! YAY YOU! YAY US! YAY for DAVE!!!