Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ugh.

My office computer is officially dead. The motherboard has croaked. Plus, it is an old computer, and they don't carry that motherboard in stock anymore - it's a special order, $70.

Figures.

So we need to wait for some ebay sales, etc before we can fix that one. I'm scrounging for computer time lately, so I'm not able to post as much as I wanted. BUT - we have agreed not to use the cc for that, and not to touch our (pitifully small) BEF. Yay us!!

Last night, though, with no computer, I got a lot done in the basement - put up a new shelving unit for ebay stuff (the 3rd shelf set for ebay stuff!), organized some boxes, went through 3 more auction boxes to sort, moved some things, emptied another shelf, which now is next to the freezer and not out in the middle of the aisle...

that was good.

Also organized some of my sewing stuff.

I have the next two days off, which is nice. Even though I can't get on my computer to list things, I can work in the basement on stuff to post for when it is ready.

Okay - work calls.

No comments: