Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas to all my new blogging friends! May you have an amazing, debt-free Christmas.

We were able to cash-flow Christmas, which feels AMAZING.

We did finally buy a new dryer, but I'm not counting that (stupid, I know - it's all semantics) - it's 0% until June, and we can easily pay that off. I know it's cheating on the snowball, but I couldn't bear to use the EF for it...(hangs head...). It is really good to know that if we CAN'T pay it off by June for some reason, we have the cash to pay it off before the interest hits. That feels good. :) It was really getting to be a pain in the butt to have to wash here and take the clothes to the laundromat to dry. I'd had enough.

Have an amazing holiday - I'll be back with after-Christmas sales reports on Wed or so.

2 comments:

Momma O said...

Merry Christmas to you as well!

When I first got back from Germany to my house.... the first thing I realized the renters had stolen were my washer and dryer. I went to the laundrymat for about 2 months before I called it quits. I hadnt gotten the money yet from the "lawsuit" but I went ahead and purchased them anyway. Made life so much easier! Of course, when I had to go to the laundrymat, laundry did not stack up as much. Wonder why that is? :)

Wendy said...

Merry Christmas to you and a very prosperous New Year as well! :)