Saturday, December 08, 2007

Ebay Blunder

I made my first mistake on ebay for the holiday season - I sent the wrong package to a winning bidder.

~cringe~

That's so embarrassing.

Luckily, this one is easy to solve. I finally figured out what I sent to her (I knew I had sent the wrong thing because I found what I was supposed to send to her still on the pile...), and it's an auction that didn't sell (thank God). So I quickly took that one off the list and emailed her. I'm going to send hers out priority this morning, and she can keep (donate, throw away) what I already sent her, no charge of course.

We're out about $6. If that's the worst thing that happens in the Christmas Ebay Blitz I've set up, we're in GREAT condition.

So far, after ebay and paypal fees, plus taking shipping out, we've made about $250 or so. All to go to the target BECC! :)

Mwa hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: