- No cc use - YAY!
- Finished BS1 - $1000 BEF in the bank - YAY!
- Got a LOT listed on ebay - YAY!
- Got rid of universal life policy, got cheaper term that fits our needs better, resulting surrender meant we got almost $2000 back - so we pay cash for Christmas, got the BEF, and were able to get caught up on some things that should be sinking funds but just aren't right now --- DOUBLE YAY!
- Still no $800 check from the state...
- Had to dispute one ebay sale because of the stupid buyer...
- Dead dryer - we'll need to buy a new one.
Hey, if those are the worst, I can soooo live with that - and we had an overall great month. :)
I'll be able to send a chunk to the BECC, and then we'll see how the new chart looks from NCN Network!