So...what did I end up with from Walgreens? Glad you asked:
- 17 tubes of toothpaste
- 9 bottles of dh's favorite body wash (Old Spice Pure Sport)
- 3 pretty new colors of nail polish (dh says they're "teeny bopper" colors - I told him they were for my toes, not my fingers, and he sighed in relief)
- 1 lipslicks (fun)
- 1 blush (backup)
- 2 eyeliners (backup)
- and...something else that I'm forgetting.
I also ended up with $60 in RR's to use in the next two weeks. So far, here's what I'm looking at to use them on:
- Generic H&S (we didn't use "the deal" to buy H&S because it was just too expensive - but we have no problem using the generic version),
- Breathe Right strips are on sale next week for $1 for 18! We usually pay $10 for 30 of them, and they REALLY help me stay asleep and feel more rested.
- Miracle Whip 2/$5, 4 of these should last us through into fall
- Oh, and 1 Gillette 2-n-1 body wash, which comes with a RR for a free one. I've seen on HCW that some people are able to roll these, which would be cool, but I'm not counting on it.
At least, that's my plan right now. I've looked at the sales coming up and there's not much to roll these RR's in to. I passed on the razors, etc this time.
Love these deals...it was almost as fun as the P&G thing at Kmart last summer! Now THAT was a rollin' fun deal! lol