Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Changes

Well, we pushed the rummage sale back from this coming weekend because we're supposed to have thunderstorms Fri - Sun. I'm glad we did, because I left the house this morning to come to work to find that there are signs all the way down the road saying that they will be resurfacing this week - meaning that no one can park on the road for a week. That would have been horrible!

So - a rummage sale on the 25th & 26th (our anniversary!), then I have to sort. We're going to a flea market over Labor Day weekend, so I'll keep the flea market-y stuff, but some of it is rummage junk and really won't do well. That, I'll need to decide whether I want to store until next year's city-wide sale in June (ugh) or just take to Goodwill (much more likely).

It needs to all come back downstairs because we haven't been able to get the riding mower in the garage with all the crap, and there's no way it can sit outside while we go down to KY to see dh's family. So unfortunately, we'll have to tote it downstairs to bring back up for the Labor Day flea market.

And I'd also like to get some sewing done for that flea market. Once summer school is over, I'm boycotting work for 4 weeks, so hopefully I can get some of it done then.

I have sold some stuff on ebay, but I need to update my little ticker down below after I pay the ebay fees.

Ahh...so much to do on my summer to-do list...lots done at work, very little done at home other than the sales...


No comments: