Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ebay

Well, I got pics ready for ebay - I just need to get some auctions written up. Took about 40 some odd pics and got them all sized, prettied up, etc. Hopefully I can get some going tonight, so they'll end before we leave on vacation on the 1st.

I got the bills updated last night, too - always a depressing time. It's not uplifting to me at all. Ugh.

We did get all the junk to Goodwill - the back of the truck was full. I might do the flea market on Sunday again. Not sure, but it sure would be nice to get more money in for the stuff I have!

Not much else - but I did get our money paid back for shipping, so I know how much closer I am to my goal of $1000 sold out of the basement by Labor Day!


1 comment:

My Girlish Figures said...

we were going to try to do a garage sell this weekend as you have but just like you we have to worry about thunderstorms...i guess we'll put it off till next weekend..