Thursday, July 17, 2008

More changes!

Long story short - we can't have the second rummage sale on the 25th & 26th, either! They are resurfacing our road and have signs all over the place that there will be no parking on the road until after July 27th.

This means I have to do some moving around. We're leaving for KY to visit in-laws on Aug 1st, and we need to be able to get the riding lawnmower back into the garage (no room now with all the rummage junk). So I need to sort, donate, and tote back downstairs until we have room for it to fit. Ugh.

And then, of course, tote it all back upstairs at the end of August to take to the big flea market we have planned for Labor Day weekend...

My sister is planning to go back to the flea market again this Sunday, so I might join her, although it's supposed to rain, so I'm not 100% sure if I will. It would be nice to sell more of it, and the drive was not as bad as I thought it would be, but the rain does not appeal to me at all...



No comments: