Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kmart Super Double Coupons!

It was an exciting trip. I got 2 bags worth of stuff for $4 with the double coupons. All of it is downstairs in the "to be sorted" for the stockpile pile, but here's what I can remember:

  • One Dove conditioner
  • One hair gel that I use and really love
  • One package of pantiliners
  • One Febreze-type spray from Glade (I think they're called Fabric Refreshers - they work really well on pet smells...)
  • One hairspray
  • umm...

Okay. I give up. I guess I'll have to edit this when I go down to look in the bags. It felt great, because I haven't felt like there have been any really worth-my-time deals lately, and it was really FUN! lol

This week: hamburger for $1.89 a pound, apples 3# bag for $1.89, ice cream carton $1.89 at Piggly Wiggly.

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Okay - I grabbed the bags. Here's what I got, for $4.36 (found the receipt, too!):

  • 12 oz Dove Extra Volume Conditioner
  • Suave 18 oz Fresh Berry Smoothie body wash
  • Suave 12 oz Cucumber Melon body wash
  • 12 oz Sunsilk Anti-flat conditioner
  • 7 oz Sunsilk plumping creme
  • 13.5 oz Pert Plus shampoo
  • 10 oz Endust
  • 2.6 oz Suave deod
  • 5.8 oz Colgate Total Advanced Clean toothpaste
  • 22 oz Glad Fabric and Air Pet odor eliminator
  • 18 count Kotex lightdays liners
  • 10 pack Schick disposable razors (2 of 'em)
  • Jergens Natural Glow face moisturizer, on clearance for $1.50 (bummer, no coupon...)

Not bad, hey? It felt GREAT! I hope they continue the double coupon days. That was cool...

No comments: