Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend

We should have our check sometime this week!

We had a talk tonight and have pretty much marked it all out. I need exact dollar amounts and we'll have a better idea. We will be able to pay off a lot of our smaller debts, and get the smaller of the 2 BECC's down to about $1600, which I will probably be transferring to the Citicards as soon as it's paid off, on a 0% BT. That will take care of it all except for paying that off, which will go fast with 0% interest, a probable tax return, and the second check we should receive in the summer -- and then the biggest of the BECC's, which sits at about $8900.

I am so excited, I can hardly stand it!

We are also setting some of it aside for new glasses for me - mine are very old, about 8 years at least, and broke right before xmas, so I've been wearing them with a "sleeve" on the earpiece to hold it in place. They are crooked and look pretty bad, plus it's been so long since I"ve had my eyes checked, my prescription really needs to be changed. So that's a chunk of it.

We've been eating out way too much...which sucks. I need to get back into the groove!

1 comment:

jpkittie said...

good for you! that will be fantastic to get some stuff paid off - I too am looking foward to our little windfall that will hopefully pay off both of our car loans - atleast most of them. Then i will be on to the mounds of credit card debt - blah!

look forward to checking up on your progress after your windfalls.