Thursday, June 11, 2009

Time flies, etc

It's been a busy couple of weeks - end of the school year crap and all that stuff. :) I'm also just finishing up a summer school class which has been REALLY tough in terms of doing everything I need to plus finish the school year...whoa, I'll be glad when the week is over! I do start a new class on Monday, but then - 4 weeks, and I have the rest of the summer off.

Money-wise, we've been doing pretty good, if I do say so myself. We have been staying on track with the budget, and haven't eaten out ONCE this month so far (together, I mean - I have stopped for sandwiches on my way to class).

I also finally packed up the DVD's to sell to http://www.secondspin.com and got them sent off! Woo hoo - $50 on the way!

So, things have been going on...just busy. :)

3 comments:

jpkittie said...

good for you - do you have a place that you are going to put that $50 or just into your budget or blow money?

Kris said...

Hey, jpkittie! Glad to see you haven't given up on me. :)

As soon as the $50 gets here, as soon as it clears the bank...it's off to the BECC. I really want that sucker gone this summer (the smaller one), so we can concentrate on the bigger one.

That's the plan, at least.

ininvestor said...

Well done... $50 from DVD's you didn't even need, I bet you can keep yourself busy for a few weekends by getting rid of old stuff.