Monday, June 02, 2008

Stupid Tax & More

I had to pay a rush fee to get a bill in on time. That just makes me mad. Chalk it up to Stupid Tax, but still...

And I missed an appointment today. I thought it was tomorrow. I am so pissed at myself for that, because it messes up some pretty big plans. If I can't get the surgery in Dec, it must wait until Jan. If it waits until January, I really don't want to start grad school again so soon after this surgery. If I don't start school up again, I can't put my student loans in deferral. If I don't put my student loans in deferral, January starts an additional $135 payment on top of what we're already paying for our min payment for st loans (it's been 5 years since I got my Master's already!). And where will we get that money? I'm sure it's not going to fall out of the sky or climb out of my...nose.

Let's just say I'm in a down mood right now.


So - I could take a class this fall. Three credits would increase my income starting with the Jan check by about $80 a month. Woo hoo. I'm so excited - pay $1200 for a class that will increase my income by $80 a month.

Or. I could still start grad school in Jan as planned and put the surgery off until March or so. Woo hoo. Another year of being overweight and tortured by my body. (Please don't tell me to eat less and exercise more...I have a mirror, and if that worked, I'd do it)

Or. I could sit here and feel very sorry for myself.



Right now, I'm looking at #3 and it looks really good.

Sorry for being so down...it's been a bad day. I guess it balances out the good day last week. But missing that doc appointment really screwed me over. I feel like feeling sorry for myself.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That stinks. Hang in there Kris! :)