Sunday, October 14, 2007

A few changes around here!

I have finally worked on this blog to get things rolling for me - and have added in a few new touches.

First, Google Adsense...finally.

Also, labels on posts.

Add to that, I'm going to start color coding my posts again...for extra income and nasty expenses.

Then, RSS feed through Feedburner.

And BlogRush - very cool.

A word cloud, just because I think they're fun.

Include - Auction Ads. Great idea!

My NCN Network Chart, even though it's depressing and in the negative...that's us, so I'm sticking with it. :)

Some financial news just for kicks.

And finally, Frugal Blogroll.

I know this makes for an enormous amount of stuff to look through on the side, but I have set myself two goals for the rest of October: (1) Post daily (which will be very difficult for me, but very good for me, too), and (2) get more traffic here. I need this site, it helps me stay on track. I need to use it.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kris,

I found your site through the Frugal Hackers list. I just wanted to say Hi and encourage you to keep up with your blog. Your posts were fun to read and it was encouraging to find another regular blogger out there in cyberspace. If you're anything like me it can be a little discouraging to continue posting when it appears that no one's reading -- even if you're blogging only for your own satisfaction and not with the intention of getting rich off of blog advertising ;-)